Eagle Pointe – BBQ & Baptisms 2012
THIS SATURDAY May 5th we will have our “Take the God Plunge” BBQ & Baptisms at Cauble Park/Lake Acworth beach. This is going to be AWESOME! We will have a monster cookout, kick back and relax on the beach, & swimming. This is also a great opportunity to get to know a whole bunch of people outside of the craziness of a Sunday morning @ Eagle Pointe church. Here are a few things we need you know & to help us with…
1) If you want to “Take the God Plunge”/get baptized, need more info, etc – please email email@example.com a.s.a.p.
2) I hope all of you will join us for an incredible day. We will start baptizing people at 10:00AM – so please arrive early and be ready to cheer like you’re at your favorite team’s football game, for these people who are taking this next step of faith – a.k.a. the God Plunge! Here is an basic flyer with info for those coming to celebrate – it has what to bring, directions, etc - BBQ & BAptism – Flyer – half sheet 2
3) Please join us in praying for good weather and don’t forget to bring lawn chairs, side dish and/or desert (POTLUCK), & sunscreen.
4) Here is an info sheet answering lots of questions about baptism, as well as, instructions for those getting baptized - Take the God Plunge – Info Sheet – May 2012
5) If you can help with set up, tear down, hauling supplies, cooking, etc please email firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
6) Below is the video of the message I gave @ Eagle Pointe a while back – answering most of the questions people have about Baptism. Whether you’re getting baptized or not – I really encourage you to watch this…
This entry was posted on May 2, 2012 by Howard J Koepka. It was filed under Church Life, faith, Family Ministries, Leadership, ministry, Parenting, Personal Life, Relationships, Social Media, Spiritual growth and was tagged with Acworth, Appreciation, Atlanta, blogging, blogs, celebration, Christianity, church, evangelism, facebook, faith, God, help, helping others, internet, invite people to church, Jesus, Kennesaw, love, Ministry, mission, missions, servant evangelism, serve, serving, Social Media, technology, twitter, Volunteer, Volunteers.