Some things God has been teaching me & reminding me of…
God is always speaking to us & trying to teach us new things – here are just a few of the things He has been teaching me & reminding me of lately…
· “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived all that God has in store for those who love Him…” (1 Cor. 2:9) “You have no idea how HUGE I am & how HUGE my plans are!” We need to dream bigger dreams!
· If God says to go after Moby Dick in a row boat with a pair of finger nail clippers – BRING THE TARTAR SAUCE BABY!
· Right now God is at work… doing things that I am COMPLETELY unaware of… but will reap the results of when He thinks I am ready.
· Someone addicted to routine and ritual will never be a change agent in God’s church! Find one in the Bible – go ahead – try!
· God doesn’t need me… I need Him! Desperately!
· I am NOT the source of one single blessing in my life – GOD IS!!!
· Balance is a myth! Look at Jesus or anyone God used in the Bible – their lives were completely out of balance in God’s direction.
· When you play around with sin… there are always consequences! ALWAYS!
· If I can accomplish “HIS vision” without HIS help ——- then it isn’t “HIS vision!”
· Passive husbands and fathers suck! (Sorry! Just being honest about it!)
· He leads me step by step – NOT in three to five year plans! Long range planning is for those who try to keep God in a box.
· He is Sovereign and is not surprised by anything!
· “DO NOT SETTLE!” EVER!
· God often works through the “impossible” to accomplish the “unbelievable!”
· The difficult we will do right now – the impossible may take a little while.
· I need to live in faith… NOT in fear!
· The key to continually taking my marriage to the next level is to stop seeking things from her – and to start going all out to serve her!
· The world belongs to God – and not the stock market.
· My responsibility as a leader is to set the next generation up for success.
· So goes the leader–so goes the people.
· I need to relax more & have fun more!!!
· I can’t believe I get to do this (Lead Pastor of an awesome church) for a living!
Can’t wait to see what He says next!!!