We’ll change the way you think about church!
For the last five years, one of the biggest things we have been attempting to do at Eagle Pointe is to “change the way people think about church“. You might be wondering: “WHY would we want to change the way people think about church?” Well, most people in our world who don’t go to church aren’t turned off from God. They’re just turned off from church! They’re turned off from Christians! Why? When many people think about church and Christians they think of words like:
- After my money
SO when we re-started Eagle Pointe, one of our primary goals was to “Change the way people think about church” – because if we change the way they think about church, we can change the way they think about Jesus! We can help them see that Jesus is incredibly relevant to their lives today – and that having a relationship with Him is a whole lot more more simple, fun, rewarding, and fulfilling than they could ever imagine!
Changing the way people think about church is our motivation behind our:
- Casual, Contemporary, & highly Relational Atmosphere
- Great music people can relate to
- Dramas with a sense of humor that connect with the heart and mind
- Messages that are relevant, understandable, and that help people Monday thru Saturday – not just on Sunday
- Engaging children’s and teen environments
- REAL people doing REAL life!
If you haven’t been into church for a while – PLEASE give it another shot at Eagle Pointe. We’ll change the way you think about church!
PS. Thanks @shawnlovejoy for helping us think outside the box!