EPC Weekend Reflex – 09/27/09
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- Wow! Unbelievable! Amazing! Go God! God showed up in a big, big way this weekend – which is the way we love it!
- We kicked off our “God-Love-Sex” series yesterday & had a great turnout.
- Great to see so many new families checking out what God is doing here at Eagle Pointe.
- God moved in a huge way during all 3 of our services – there were a lot of tears – so many people acknowledging their relationships need work – asking for help & counseling.
- GOD is already doing His thing – healing, restoring, & resurrecting marriages & relationships – GO GOD!
- Still laughing at all the hate email from traditional churches upset by our “God-Love-Sex” series.
- As my buddy @shawnlovejoy told me – “If your church disturbs the religious community, you’re making Jesus smile.”
- Our Children’s Ministry was rocking! “Great job!” to the entire team – it is awesome to see kids so pumped about worshiping God!
- Our new family ministry pastor Jonathan Napier is knocking it out of the park with our Children’s & Student ministries. Thanks God – for bringing him & his family.
- Parents – please be patient as we are working through a lot of great changes & training new people – it will be well worth it.
- We also need a lot of people to help out in our nursery, preschool, & children’s ministry – don’t sweat what abilities you do or don’t have – we need all kinds of help.
- We need a lot of you to move to the 8:30 & 11:30AM services – 10:00AM (where most visitors come) is getting uncomfortably crowded. Thanks for doing whatever it takes.
- Please help us keep the hallways flowing – too many traffic jams in our hallways after 2nd & 3rd service (not a great 1st impression for guests)
- Question: Would you rather go to church where NO ONE else is going, or wait in line a little while after church? Just a reminder.
- I love being a part of a church where we are constantly having to adapt & change to keep up with the pace that God is moving.
- I love this church & can’t wait to see what God is going to do this next week – see you soon!