EPC Weekend Reflex – 10-04-09
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- Wow! God was doing His thing yesterday @ Eagle Pointe!
- Great turnout – lots of 1st & 2nd time guests.
- Aaron & Tracy Gable did a great job team-teaching part 2 of our “God-Love-Sex” series.
- Our worship team/band were amazing!
- Kid’s Ministry was rocking – great to see all 3 hours of our Kid’s ministry packed with kids dancing, singing, and loving being at church!
- Parents – please be patient as we are working through a lot of great changes & training new people – it will be well worth it.
- We also need a lot of people to help out in our nursery, preschool, & children’s ministry – don’t sweat what abilities you do or don’t have – we need all kinds of help.
- Our new Kid’s Ministry theater is looking great – construction is ahead of schedule – but we still need a lot of help with const., electrical, painting, decorating, etc. – LetJonathan@eaglepointe.org know a.s.a.p. if you can help.
- Our Pumpkin Patch is off to a great start – thanks to so many of you who helped setup, unload, & worked the Pumpkin Patch this weekend.
- We were able to meet so many families from our community & tell them about what God is doing here at Eagle Pointe.
- We already had some families visit Sunday AM – who heard about us from the Pumpkin Patch – GO GOD!!!
- This is a great fundraiser to help families with the cost of summer camps – a great outreach vehicle for our church – & people w/out kids can work & have their hours go to any ministry in our church.
- Please sign up to work the Pumpkin Patch & help us cover all the hours for the month of October.
- We need a lot of you to move to the 8:30 service – 10:00 & 11:30AM (where most visitors come) is getting uncomfortably crowded. Thanks for doing whatever it takes.
- Please help us keep the hallways flowing – too many traffic jams in our hallways after 2nd & 3rd service (not a great 1st impression for guests)
- I love being a part of a church where we are constantly having to adapt & change to keep up with the pace that God is moving.
- I love our church family & can’t wait to see what God is going to do this next week – see you soon!