EPC – Weekend Reflex – 10/12/09
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- I love it when God is just showing off & doing His thing!
- What an amazing weekend we just had at Eagle Pointe!
- The feedback we’ve already received from my “Let’s talk about Sex Baby!” message on Sunday has been off the charts.
- We certainly rattled some cages & blew up what so many have grown up believing about God’s view & plan for sex.
- I don’t know of any other churches that would have had a guy in drag rapping.
- If you missed this Sunday @ Eagle Pointe – check it out @ http://www.vimeo.com/7017005
- I’m praying for so many of you who made commitments & took up our Sex Challenge on Sunday.
- Man! Our Kid’s ministry was rockin’ on Sunday! I think I’m going to ditch you adults & go hang with the kids 😉 !
- Thank you Jonathan Napier, Gina Napier, Gina Koepka, Stacy Blalock & SO MANY OTHERS for really taking our Kid’s ministry to a whole new level – YOU ALL ROCK!
- Thank you Tom Franklin, David Stowers, Rowland Suttles, & others for all your hard work on our new Kid’s Theater (aka: The Warehouse)
- PLEASE be patient with all the changes in our Kid’s Ministry – we’re working things out & it will be well worth it.
- PLEASE be patient with our over-crowded hallways – we’re PRAYING something will shake loose very soon & we’ll be able to get our new entrance & lobby underway.
- Help us by keeping the traffic in the hallways flowing.
- Hey – growing pains are a great thing!
- I’d rather experience growing pains, challenges, & changes – rather than be somewhere God wasn’t moving in a big-time way!
- This coming Sunday’s message is one that everybody needs – “2 Late 2 Apologize?” = how to handle & deal with conflict.
- Be here & care enough about others you know & their relationships to get them here!