EPC – Weekend Reflex – 10/19/09
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- This is getting to be a bit redundant but – WOW! God was moving in some big time ways this weekend @ EPC.
- Thank you Ian Campbell for jumping in & helping lead worship this week – great job to you & the entire team!
- The “Wide World of Marriage” skit was hilarious!
- The world’s greatest “Tech Dudes” hit a home run yesterday! Sound, lighting, video, transitions – we’re great!
- All of that set the stage perfectly for God to move through the message & really help people learn God’s way of handling conflict & recognizing their need for His help!
- We’ve already heard from so many who God used yesterday @ EPC as a real wake up call in their lives & relationships!
- GO GOD!!!
- BTW: Next Sunday we’ve got some very exciting news we’ll be sharing with you!
- Our Kid’s ministry was rockin’! Our Kid’s ministry really knows how to party!
- BTW: We are in desperate need of more volunteers for Kid’s Ministry to work with our preschool age kids.
- Thank you to all of our amazing elementary, preschool, & nursery volunteers – you all are incredible!
- AND – thank you to so many of you who are helping with our Pumpkin Patch. It’s great to see so many people from our community coming to the patch & we’re already seeing several checking out Sun AM.
- Seems like each weekend here at Eagle Pointe just gets better & better! Can’t wait to see what God has in store for us next weekend!