EPC – Weekend Reflex – 10-25-09
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- God just continues to blow my mind with how He is working in our church!
- We had 17 people make commitments to Christ yesterday!!! GO GOD!!!
- That right there makes the hundreds of hours given by staff & volunteers to pull off our teaching series’ all more than worthwhile!
- Speaking of volunteers – we flat out have the most incredible volunteer army EVER!!!
- The response to our “God-Love-Sex” series has been off the chart.
- The stories of how God is healing lives, marriages, familes, & relationships are incredible.
- I’ve heard of a few marriages that 6 weeks ago were probably headed to divorce court – but now these people have hope, are getting counseling, and are fighting to save their marriages – GO GOD!!!
- I heard from a young girl in our Kid’s Ministry yesterday who told me “Thank you! My mommy & daddy aren’t yelling at each other anymore – they’re actually being nice to each other.”
- With a big lump in my throat & tears in my eyes, I gave her a hug and told her to tell Jesus thank you.
- Man! That right there is a huge shot of adrenaline for me! I love being a part of God doing His thing!
- Speaking of our Kid’s Ministry – they are knocking it out of the park! Seeing kids that excited about worshipping & learning about God really pumps me up!
- We also had a great meeting with a lot of the leaders in our church yesterday afternoon – I shared some exciting things we’re working on as a church.
- I can’t wait to share with all of our volunteers & leaders @ our Momentum Tailgate Party on Sun. Nov 8th – 6PM – BE THERE!!! (Get your favorite sports team gear ready baby!)
- BTW: We also have the greatest group of leaders EVER as well!
- While I never get tired of bragging on God – I could go on all day – now it’s time for me to go to work on our next teaching series “UNSTOPPABLE” – which kicks off this Sunday – BE THERE!!!