EPC – Weekend Reflex – 01-10-10
Reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church.
- The kick-off to our “My Changed Life” series yesterday was unbelievable!
- The worship & tech people nailed it!
- The video testimonies of how Jesus has changed lives here in our church were incredible!
- DANG! It’s cool seeing God do His thing!
- The response to the “My Changed Life” Part 1 message was amazing!
- The story of Jesus & the rich young ruler & the message of ejecting from our lives ANYTHING that is standing between us & God; ANYTHING that is more important to us than God is; hit home with so many people.
- God was grabbing a hold of a lot of hearts yesterday. MAN! That pumps me up!
- Remember: Sacrifice is the investment for greatness! The great, amazing, fulfilling, meaningful, purposeful life depends on us putting God 1st place in our lives.
- I LOVE the Gospels – so simple – yet so powerful!
- Then as if Sunday AM wasn’t amazing enough – God was just showing off last night at our “Momentum – Mexican Fiesta“!
- Great food – great fellowship – & a stinkin’ Mariachi Band – yes, a Mariachi band!
- BTW: I posted pictures of the Mariachi band on My Facebook Page. (check them out)
- We talked about “Clarifying the ‘Win'” for us as a church & for every ministry team.
- It was great seeing the proverbial light bulb going on for so many as they ‘got it’.
- A “Win” for Jesus = “I came to seek & save that which was lost.” (Luke 19:10)
- A “Win” for Eagle Pointe = “Changed Lives”! That’s it baby! Changed Lives!
- A “Win” for Eagle Pointe =In everything we do, every ministry team & position, how can we “Inspire & Encourage people to take their Next Step of Faith toward Jesus”?
- Okay – that’s enough for today – I could go on bragging about God for another hour.
- Have an awesome & blessed week!
- I can’t wait to see you & all the people you bring with you next Sunday @ Eagle Pointe Church for “My Changed Life” part 2!