EPC – Weekend Reflex – 01-17-10
Reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church.
- I thought last weekend @ Eagle Pointe was one of the best we ever had with the kick-off of our My Changed Life series.
- Then – yesterday @ Eagle Pointe – God blew me away!
- The response from our “Losing Control is a Good Thing” message was unbelievable!
- So many people being set free from trying to control everything – so many letting go of control & giving it to God.
- Again, “Faith is trusting God with Control”!
- DANG – these video testimonies, from people in our church, just keep tearing me up – in a good way.
- Again, I am truly addicted to Life Change!
- Our music & tech people just keep knocking it out of the park!
- Our Kid’s ministries were packed & having a great big party over there!
- I love seeing kids pumped up about worshiping Jesus.
- I saw a group of people in our Cafe’, around the coffee bar, dancing with their hands in the air!
- (Shhhh! – Don’t tell the traditionals that there was dancing going on in church – they’ll come after us with pitchforks & torches)
- It was like 1 great big Jesus party yesterday! LOVE IT!!!
- Then as if God wasn’t showing off enough – the way He moved in the hearts of this church to respond to the Haiti disaster brought me to tears.
- (PS. Check out my previous blogs regarding what Eagle Pointe is working on for Haiti)
- We raised $4,000 to help with immediate supplies, with pledges for more in the next couple of weeks.
- We have people working on getting us medical supplies, food, water, clothing, building supplies, etc.
- I already got several calls & emails from people working on getting us more donations & wanting to know how soon they could go with us to help in Haiti.
- MAN! I love our church family! You all ROCK!
- Hey – be sure to check out 1 of my blog postings called – “Why Does God Allow Pain & Suffering?” – listen & re-listen to this MP3 of a message I gave about a year and a half ago.
- I want you to understand a lot of this & I want to help you be able to answer questions that people are undoubtedly asking you!
- Also, share that message with everyone you know!
- Stay tuned to my blog this week for more Haiti details.
- Have a great week & God bless you Eagle Pointe!