EPC – Weekend Reflex – 01-31-10
Reflections from another weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- After a mentally, physically, & emotionally draining trip this past week in Haiti – I needed today!
- God showed up in a big, big way in our worship, videos, & message as we wrapped up our My Changed Life series.
- Incredible to see God moving & changing so many people’s lives.
- Remember: Jesus is Powerful, Personal, & Forgiving – respond to THAT!
- Humbled by the way God just keeps working in our midst.
- Can’t wait until next Sunday Feb. 7th to share all about our Haiti Relief Trip.
- There’s NO WAY I could have done it today – I’m still shaken from all I experienced.
- Need a few days to process it all & to be able to verbalize.
- I will tell you it was by far “the most horrific & yet amazing week of my life”!
- I’ll share all about it & show lots of video next Sunday.
- Leaving tomorrow (Mon) morning on our 1st real family vacation is 2 yrs.
- NEED it after last week – but look forward to seeing you next weekend!