EPC – Weekend Reflex – 02-21-10
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend at Eagle Pointe Church:
- Love seeing how God is using this “Fearless” series to help so many people battle & overcome fears in their lives.
- Question: What Lion do you need to chase?
- “For God has not given us a spirit of fear & timidity, but of power, love, & self-discipline.” (2 Timothy 1:7)
- As usual, our band was jammin’ & God’s spirit was moving!
- Great to see so many people taking their next step of faith towards Jesus!
- The Kid’s ministries were rockin’ – they really know how to party in that wing of our church!
- I never get tired of seeing kids loving coming to church, having fun, & learning about Jesus!
- We have 60 parents signed up for our Parents & Pancakes next Sat. 2/27 – 60 parents who realize the responsibility God has given them & want to better understand how our EPC Kids Ministry can team up with & support them. Contact Jonathan@eaglepointe.org if interested.
- The amazingly generous “Give Big” hearts of our church family never cease to amaze me.
- Love seeing people exercise Visionary Giving to accomplish Kingdom work!
- It is impressive to see a church our size funding our Haiti Disaster Relief the way ours has – Go God & Go EPC!
- Make sure you’re here next Sunday as we continue our “Fearless” teaching series.