EPC – Weekend Reflex – 03-14-10
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- MAN! It was good to be back at Eagle Pointe teaching after 2 weekends away in Haiti!
- 1st service was very lightly attended – gotta love time changes – huh?
- God showed up in a big-time way in all 3 services yesterday.
- The music/worship time was incredible!
- Our new worship leader Eric Abney is doing a great job leading what was already a very good team!
- If you missed our Haiti Relief Trip video – you can see it on my blog.
- Thank you to our church family for your support, prayers, giving big, & making our work in Haiti possible!
- So many Haitian people are being helped physically & spiritually – & so many of them asked me to tell our church “Thank You!”
- LOVED seeing how many people God grabbed a hold of during the message – “Fearless: Against All Odds”
- Don’t forget to go back & read the story of Elijah in 1 Kings 18 & 19!
- Be confident, point to God’s work, unplug for renewal, & learn to listen to God.
- No matter what you’re facing/where the odds are against you – God is saying to you “You can do this – I’ve shown you how – you are with me – now let’s go do this thing together!”
- Seriously, do not miss next Sundays 3/21 wrap-up of our Fearless series – I’ll be teaching on “David & Goliath: Facing Giants”
- Also, I’ve got 1 word for you – MOMENTUM!!! This coming Sunday 3/21 @ 6PM – you’ll be talking about this for a long time – BE THERE!!!