EPC – Weekend Recap – 04-19-10
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- God showed up in a big-time way yesterday @ Eagle Pointe!
- The music was amazing – our worship team did a great job.
- The tech people nailed all the sound, lighting, & videos.
- The Kid’s ministry was rockin’ – LOVE seeing kids excited about worshiping God & LOVE seeing kids race ahead of their parents to get into church.
- The response from the message I gave yesterday has been unbelievable! (***That message video will be on our website tomorrow)
- So, many people & families having “light-bulbs come on” & realizing the need to fight for the hearts of our families.
- So many realizing the need to better communicate their love in a way that their families & kids will understand.
- Thanks for the responses & feedback from so many of you.
- I heard from many parents who said the message/challenge itself was tough enough – but that the video we showed at the end “was just unfair”.
- BTW: That same video is shown above.
- PUMPED about moving to 2 services on Mother’s Day/Child Dedication Sunday – May 9th!!!
- Be sure to check out Aaron Gable’s blog http://aarongable.wordpress.com/ – for more info about that!