EPC – Weekend Recap – 05-09-10
Here are my reflections from another amazing weekend @ Eagle Pointe Church:
- God showed up in a big-time way yesterday @ Eagle Pointe!
- The music was amazing – our worship team did a great job.
- The tech people nailed all the sound, lighting, & videos.
- The Kid’s ministry was rockin’ – LOVE seeing kids excited about worshiping God & LOVE seeing kids race ahead of their parents to get into church.
- It was incredible to see so many families dedicating their Kids to God yesterday.
- Thanks for all the feedback & responses to the message yesterday.
- A lot of people were challenged to focus on “The Lord is our God, the Lord alone” in our lives, families, parenting, & all of our relationships.
- Don’t worry about & sweat the small stuff!
- Focus on the ONE thing that really matters.
- Based on the feedback – I would say our “Home Sweet Home” series was a big hit!
- Don’t miss this coming Sunday 5/16 @ Eagle Pointe!
- My message this Sunday is called “Just Add Water”.
- Baptism? Who? What? When? How? What is it all about?
- Join us for a message answering these and many other questions people have regarding baptism.
- Have a great week – keep the main thing, the main thing – & I look forward to seeing you this Sunday @ Eagle Pointe Church!