Stuff God has been teaching me/reminding me of… (Part 2)
Here are a few of more things God has been teaching me & reminding me of lately…
- “DO NOT SETTLE!” EVER!
- God often works through the “impossible” to accomplish the “unbelievable!”
- The difficult we will do right now – the impossible may take a little while.
- I need to live in faith… NOT in fear!
- The key to continually taking my marriage to the next level is to stop seeking things from her – and to start going all out to serve her!
- The world belongs to God – and not the stock market.
- My responsibility as a leader is to set the next generation up for success.
- So goes the leader–so goes the people.
- I need to relax more & have fun more!!!
- I can’t believe I get to do this (Lead Pastor of an awesome church) for a living!
Can’t wait to see what He says next!!!