Eagle Pointe – BBQ & Baptisms
This Saturday May 14th we will have our “Take the God Plunge” BBQ & Baptisms at Cauble Park/Lake Acworth beach. This is going to be AWESOME! We have about 30 people signed up to get baptized – YES about 30 people!!! We will have a monster cookout, kick back and relax on the beach, & swimming. This is also a great opportunity to get to know a whole bunch of people outside of the craziness of a Sunday morning @ Eagle Pointe church. Here a few things we need you know & to help us with…
1) I hope all of you will join us for an incredible day. We will start baptizing people at 10:00AM – so please arrive early and be ready to cheer like you’re at your favorite team’s football game, for these people who are taking this next step of faith – a.k.a. the God Plunge!
2) Please join us in praying for good weather and don’t forget to bring lawn chairs, side dish and/or desert (POTLUCK), & sunscreen.
3) If you want to “Take the God Plunge”/get baptized, need more info, directions, etc – please email email@example.com a.s.a.p.
4) Here is an info sheet answering lots of questions about baptism, as well as, instructions & directions for this Saturday’s BBQ & Baptisms – Take the God Plunge – Info Sheet – May 2011
5) If you can help with set up, tear down, hauling supplies, cooking, etc please email firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
6) Below is the video of the message I gave @ Eagle Pointe last year – answering most of the questions people have about Baptism. Whether you’re getting baptized this weekend or not – I really encourage you to watch this…
Vodpod videos no longer available.
This entry was posted on May 9, 2011 by Howard J Koepka. It was filed under Church Life, faith, ministry, Personal Life, Social Media, Spiritual growth and was tagged with Appreciation, Atlanta, blogging, celebration, Christianity, church, evangelism, facebook, faith, God, invite people to church, Kennesaw, love, servant evangelism, Social Media, technology, twitter, Volunteer, Volunteers.