Last Minute Details for Faith In Action Sunday
Be sure to RESPOND to Item #5 RIGHT AWAY!!!
We announced most of this on Sunday at Eagle Pointe – but I just wanted to make sure everybody was “in the know” when it comes to this weekend’s Faith In Action Sunday. So, here’s the lowdown…
1) Sign-up for a location – we need you! If you haven’t done so yet – email our church office right away.
2) Childcare will be offered for babies through 3rd grade age children from 8:00AM – 1:30PM here at Eagle Pointe. Please pick up your kids BY 1:30PM! Don’t be late because after 5 1/2 hours of watching the little angels – our childcare workers will need a break 😉
3) Arrive at your location BY 8:45AM. Promptly at 8:45AM each location will have a group/team meeting & prayer time before beginning our work projects. Please don’t be late & interrupt the work being done so someone can explain to you what was just covered in the meeting.
4) If you have not heard from a Project Coordinator from the project you signed up for – we may have a bad email address for you. Please email them a.s.a.p. so they can bring you up to speed as we prepare for F.I.A. Sunday. Each project/leaders email is listed below…
The Extension – Rusty Draper
Simple Needs – Toni-Lynn Sratford
Eagle Pointe Landscaping, etc – Terry Juergens
Childcare @ Eagle Pointe – Jonathan Napier @ email@example.com
5) We are going to try & get NEW F.I.A. T-SHIRTS (New color & design) for next Sunday. The price will be $10 to cover our cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Qty’s & Sizes before tomorrow (Tues. July 19) @ 10AM if you would like shirts!!!
6) NO OFFERINGS NEXT SUNDAY!!! We still have bills, ministries & missions to pay & supplies for F.I.A. Sunday. Please help us make up for it by going above & beyond the following Sunday July 31st! I also encourage you to take advantage of our Online Giving.
If you have any other questions please email your Project Coordinator or our church office.
AGAIN – We need your t-shirt orders RIGHT AWAY!!!
This entry was posted on July 18, 2011 by Howard J Koepka. It was filed under Church Life, Faith In Action, ministry, Missions - Local & Global, Serve The World and was tagged with Acworth, Appreciation, Atlanta, blogging, blogs, celebration, Christianity, church, compassion, evangelism, facebook, faith, God, help, helping others, humanitarian aid, invite people to church, Jesus, Kennesaw, love, mercy, Ministry, mission, missions, relief, servant evangelism, serve, serving, social justice, Social Media, suffering, technology, twitter, Volunteer, Volunteers.