Stuff God has been teaching me/reminding me of… (Part 2)
- “DO NOT SETTLE!” — EVER!
- God often works through the “impossible” to accomplish the “unbelievable!”
- The difficult we will do right now – the impossible may take a little while.
- I need to live in faith… NOT in fear!
- The key to continually taking my marriage to the next level is to stop seeking things from her – and to start going all out to serve her!
- The world belongs to God – and not the stock market.
- My responsibility as a leader is to set the next generation up for success.
- So goes the leader – so goes the people.
- I need to relax more & have fun more!!!
- I can’t believe I get to do this (Lead Pastor of an awesome church) for a living!
Can’t wait to see what He says next!!!
This entry was posted on September 21, 2011 by Howard J Koepka. It was filed under Church Life, faith, Leadership, ministry, Parenting, Personal Life, Relationships, Social Media, Spiritual growth and was tagged with Acworth, Appreciation, Atlanta, blogging, blogs, celebration, Christianity, church, compassion, evangelism, facebook, faith, God, help, helping others, humanitarian aid, internet, invite people to church, Kennesaw, love, mercy, Ministry, mission, missions, servant evangelism, serve, serving, social justice, Social Media, suffering, technology, twitter, Volunteer, Volunteers.