Haiti Mission Trip – Supplies & Donations Needed
Here is an updated list of supplies needed for our Haiti mission trip. At the bottom is also a list of the money for projects we need to fund-raise between now & then. We leave on Saturday Feb. 11th!!! PLEASE help us round up these supplies & donations. We need these dropped off at Eagle Pointe by Sunday Feb 5th – so we can pack everything up & have it ready to go.
Also, if you are unable to bring items to Eagle Pointe – again, donations of money are definitely needed (we will be buying a lot of needed supplies in Haiti – easier than carrying it all & supports the local economy). You can donate online HERE (be sure to select “Serve The World”) or email me.
- Tooth brushes
- Tooth paste
- Small toys, dolls, etc to giveaway to children (LOTS of small items are easier to pack in suitcases & can cover more kids – ‘happy meal size’ is ideal)
- Candy to giveaway to children (lg bags of smaller pieces)
- Multi-Vitamins (Children & Adult)
Medical Items: (We need LOTS of these medical supplies)
- Anti-fungal medicine (Lotrimin or other otc athletes foot meds)
- Permethrin 5%
- Benadryl (tabs & children’s liquid)
- Ibuprofen (adult and children’s liquid)
- Acetaminophen (adult and children’s liquid)
- 1 % hydrocortisone cream or other prescription steroid cream
- Permethrin 5%
- Antibiotics by prescription (Amoxicillin, Keflex, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Augmentin, etc)
- Mebendazole by prescription
- PinX (otc pinworm medicine)
- Antibiotic eye drops – by prescription
- Visine and Visine allergy
- Albuterol inhaler by prescription
- Prednisone oral tablets and liquid – by prescription
- Glucometers & test strips
- Medical tape
- Blood pressure medicines by prescription
- Diabetes oral medication by prescription
Money – fundraised: (Items bought in Haiti)
- $3000 – building materials for school & pastor’s house
- $600 – local laborers to assist w/ construction projects
- $2500 – food for feeding programs (local church & while we are there)
- $1000 – to bless local church in their ministry
Please help us make a difference in the lives of so many struggling people & families in Haiti & show them the real, practical, & tangible love of Jesus!
PS. If you are interested in going on our next Haiti trips (June 9-16 & Oct. 6-13) please email me.
This entry was posted on January 13, 2012 by Howard J Koepka. It was filed under Faith In Action, Haiti, ministry, Missions - Local & Global, Serve The World and was tagged with Acworth, Atlanta, blogging, blogs, Christianity, church, compassion, disaster, disaster relief, earthquake, evangelism, facebook, faith, God, Haiti, help, helping others, humanitarian aid, internet, invite people to church, Jesus, Kennesaw, love, mercy, Ministry, mission, missions, relief, servant evangelism, serve, serving, social justice, Social Media, suffering, technology, twitter, Volunteer, Volunteers.