Haiti Mission Trip – Last Items Needed
We have a team heading back to Port-au-Prince/Carrefour, Haiti June 8-15. We will run a free clinic for the week seeing 300+ families a day. We will also be providing medical care at 2 orphanages & 2 tent cities that we work with. In addition, we will be building & painting homes around the local community. And we need your help to pull this off!
Below is a list of the last bit of supplies needed for our Haiti mission trip. PLEASE help us round up these supplies & donations. We need supplies dropped off at Eagle Pointe by Monday June 3rd – so we can pack everything up & have it ready to go. You can also donate online HERE (be sure to select “Serve The World”) or email me.
- Tooth brushes
- Tooth paste
- Candy to giveaway to children (lg bags of smaller pieces)
- Battery powered fans
- AA & 9V batteries
Medical Items: (We need LOTS of these medical supplies)
- Anti-fungal medicine (Lotrimin or other otc athletes foot meds)
- Permethrin cream 5%
- Benadryl (tabs & children’s liquid)
- Ibuprofen (adult and children’s liquid)
- 1 % hydrocortisone cream or other prescription steroid cream
- Antibiotics by prescription (Amoxicillin, Keflex, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Augmentin, etc)
- Antibiotic eye drops – by prescription
- Visine and Visine allergy
- Albuterol inhaler by prescription
Please help us make a difference in the lives of so many struggling people & families in Haiti & show them the real, practical, & tangible love of Jesus!
This entry was posted on May 31, 2013 by Howard J Koepka. It was filed under Faith In Action, ministry, Missions - Local & Global, Serve The World, Social Media and was tagged with Acworth, Appreciation, Atlanta, blogging, blogs, Christianity, church, compassion, disaster, disaster relief, earthquake, evangelism, facebook, faith, God, Haiti, help, helping others, humanitarian aid, internet, invite people to church, Jesus, Kennesaw, love, mercy, Ministry, mission, missions, servant evangelism, serve, serving, social justice, Social Media, suffering, technology, twitter.